Attorney of the Year
Consumer Business Review
1450 Frazee Road
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone: (619) 338-
San Diego Workers Compensation
& SSDI Lawyer
Welcome to the Law Offices of San Diego Social Security Disability Attorney Dennis A. Dascanio.
Our skilled lawyers at the Law Offices of Dennis A. Dascanio fight for disabled clients who are unable to return to work. The Social Security Disability process can be complicated, and approximately 75% of SSDI claims are initially denied. The Law Offices of San Diego SSDI Attorney Dennis Dascanio may be able to help you obtain the benefits that you need to live, even if your Social Security Disability Claim has already been denied.
If you need a skilled SSDI Benefits Lawyer, contact San Diego SSDI Attorneys at the Law Offices of Dennis A. Dascanio at (619) 338-
In order to qualify for Social Security Disability, you must be able to demonstrate that due to an illness or chronic health condition, you are unable to perform the work that you previously performed, you are unable to perform other work due to the extent of your disability, and your disability is either going to last for more than a year or lead to death.
An example of health conditions that will qualify an individual for SSDI may include (but is not limited to) the following:
• Chronic Heart Disease
• Congestive Heart Failure
• Mental Disorders
• Neurological Disorders
• Uncontrolled Seizures
If you have been diagnosed with an illness or chronic health condition and are no longer able to work in order to earn a living, contact a San Diego Social Security Disability Attorney from the Law Offices of Dennis A. Dascanio today at (619) 338-
If you have been severely injured or diagnosed with a chronic medical or psychiatric illness and are unable to work, you and your dependents may be entitled to obtain Social Security Disability Benefits and Auxiliary SSDI Benefits. At the San Diego, California Law Offices of Disability Lawyer Dennis A. Dascanio, we represent clients in a wide variety of disability related cases, including the following:
• SSDI – Social Security Disability Insurance available to qualifying individuals who will be disabled for at least a year or whose illness is terminal.
• SSI – Supplemental Security Income pays monthly benefits to disabled individuals who have extremely limited income or resources.
• SSDI Appeals – Social Security Disability Appeals for those who have already had their claims denied. Even if you have a valid, justified claim it is common for SSDI judges to deny benefits. We can evaluate your case, and if we believe that it has been wrongfully denied, help you through the appeals process.
• Social Security Dependent Benefits – Dependent benefits are available to the children of individuals who are disabled and entitled to receive Social Security Disability benefits. They may also be paid to a child or children of a deceased parent who worked and paid Social Security taxes during their lifetime. These benefits are intended to help provide for a dependent child’s living necessities. Contact San Diego Social Security Benefit Attorneys at the Law Offices of Dennis A. Dascanio for additional information.
• Social Security Surviving Spouse Benefits – The surviving spouse of an SSDI recipient who dies may be entitled to obtain widow/widower benefits if any of the following apply: the surviving spouse is caring for a child under the age of 16 years and is receiving surviving dependent benefits; the surviving spouse is at least 50 years of age and disabled; the surviving spouse is at least 60 years of age but is not yet of full retirement age; the surviving spouse is at full retirement age. Remarriage may affect a surviving spouse’s ability to collect these benefits.
Whether you are a disabled individual who qualifies for Social Security Disability, the child of an SSDI recipient, or the Surviving Spouse of an SSDI recipient who has died, we can help you obtain these crucial benefits!
Let us put our 30 years of experience to work for you! Contact San Diego California Social Security Disability Lawyers from the Law Offices of Dennis A. Dascanio at (619) 338-
Whether you have sustained a catastrophic injury, been diagnosed with a permanent physical or psychiatric illness that prevents you from working, or are the child or surviving spouse of an SSDI recipient, our experienced Disability Insurance Attorneys can help you, and will fight zealously on your behalf!